FINANCE POSITION - ACCOUNTING CLERK I
The Finance Office seeks a full time entry level employee to perform clerical, accounting and related tasks. Hours are 8:30 to 5:00. Some related experience preferred. High School Diploma or GED required. The TABE test (administered at Indian River State College) is required. Minimum acceptable score on the TABE test is 10.8 overall with a Math section minimum score of 12. Interested parties should submit an application with the TABE test attached to the Clerk of Circuit Court at 312 NW 3rd Street. *Applications received without a TABE test will not be considered.* For additional details contact Robin Watson, Finance Operations Manager, at 863-763-6553 x1120.
Employment Application - New Type & Tab Format - Application Download
1. Simply click the "Download Application" link above.
2. Click "OPEN" on the popup screen to open.
3. Click "OK".
3. Click "OK" and type in your information.
* Notice: There are 5 pages to this Application, to change pages, click pages on the lower right corner.
4. Save to your computer. (Optional)
5. Now you can print & sign this application and mail it to us.
Okeechobee County Judicial Center
312 Northwest 3rd Street, Suite #101
Okeechobee, Florida 34972
©2015 - CLERK OF CIRCUIT COURT - OKEECHOBEE, FLORIDA
Last Update: 02.10.2017