Welcome to the Okeechobee Clerk of the Circuit Court, Official Homepage...
On Saturday, March 17, 2018, the FCCC Data Center will be conducting
system maintenance. This will cause a complete outage of all
services. All services will be unavailable
starting at 10 a.m., EDT, Saturday. The estimated downtime for
this maintenance will be between 8-10 hours.
CRIMINAL & CIVIL COURT DOCKETS - Docket Listings
View Daily Docket Calendar:
Official Records Division announces
Property Alert Service
by NewVision Systems Corporation.
Residents can sign up on-line
to get an automated email alert if a document is recorded with a
name or property identification number that matches data that the
resident enters when
subscribing. The system automatically generates
an email alert upon verification of a recorded document with a
matching name or number.
Sign-up and notifications will be free.
Register today and start using E-FILING with the Clerk of Circuit Court today.
● E-Filing, How to Handout
● Watch the Florida Courts e-Filing Portal Video
● Law Firm's: Administrative Documentation Manual
Send Email to Support
Residential Foreclosure Mediation
● Information regarding new Administrative Order for Residential Foreclosure Mediation An example of this can be seen at: www.circuit19.org
News & Current Events
● Download the Florida Family Law Handbook; 7-99 Version 129kb
● Official Records will accept Marriage License Applications between the hours of 8:30 AM - 4:00 PM, Monday -Friday.
● Office of the State Court Administrator - Office of Court Improvements 10/12/2009
● Value Adjustment Board (VAB) - Department's Uniform Policies & Procedures
● Value Adjustment Board (VAB) - Contact Information
● Value Adjustment Board (VAB)
Local Admin Procedures
● 19th Judicial Circuit Court of Florida - Family Division.
● Request to be excused from Jury Duty for medical reasons.
Adobe Format (type, tab & print). Updated on
● A DR-219 form will no longer be required upon recordation of any deed. For more information Click Here
● Official Records can only accept Passport Applications between the hours of 8:30 AM - 4:00 PM, Monday - Friday.
● 19th Judicial Circuit Assignments - Current Assignments
● U. S. Department of State - Bureau of Consular Affairs (Passport Information, etc.)